How To Configure Zoho Imap Settings Iphone
Zoho Mail allows you to configure your email account as an IMAP account on your smartphones and desktop email clients. You can also make use of the Zoho Mail app on iPhones to add your email account. If you want to configure the Zoho IMAP settings iPhone, continue reading the instructions below.
Zoho Mail Incoming And Outgoing Settings:
- step 1:Host name: smtp.zoho.com
- step 2:Server port: 465
- step 3:Security type: SSL
Before you add your Zoho Mail:
- step 1:Open the default browser on your iPhone.
- step 2:Go to the official Zoho Mail login page.
- step 3:Tap the Settings icon and select Mail Accounts --> Email forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- step 4:Select the Enable IMAP option and log out from the Zoho Mail page.
You have now enabled IMAP access for your Zoho Mail account.
Configuring The Zoho Mail Imap Settings Iphone:
- step 1:Open the Settings app and tap the Accounts & Passwords tab.
- step 2:Select Add Account and tap Other from the list of email service providers.
- step 3:Tap Add Mail Account and input your name, email address, and password in the available fields.
- step 4:In case you’ve enabled Two- Factor Authentication for your Zoho email account, you should enter the app-specific password to configure your account on your iPhone.
- step 5:If necessary, input a short description of your Zoho Mail account in the Description field.
- step 6:Tap Next and select IMAP as your account type.
- step 7:Under Incoming Mail Server, enter ‘imap.zoho.in’ in the Host Name field.
- step 8:Enter your Zoho email address in the User Name field.
- step 9:Input your email account password in the Password field.
- step 10:Under Outgoing Mail Server, enter ‘smtp.zoho.in’ in the Host Name field.
- step 11:Input your email address and password in the User Name and Password fields.
- step 12:Remember that you should provide your app-specific password in the Password fields if you have enabled Two- Factor Authentication for your account.
- step 13:Tap Save and wait for the device to authenticate your credentials and connect to the IMAP server.
COnfiguring The Folder Settings For Synchronization:
- step 1:On the Settings screen, tap the Accounts & Passwords tab.
- step 2:Select your Zoho email account and scroll down to the Advanced section.
- step 3:Toggle on the Use SSL button and enter port number 993 in the Server Port field.
- step 4:Go to the SMTP section and enable the Use SSL button.
- step 5:Ensure that Authentication is set to Password.
- step 6:Input the outgoing server port number as 587.
- step 7:Close the Settings app.
Now, you have successfully configured the Zoho IMAP settings iPhone.