How To Do Zoho Mail Control Panel Login?
Zoho Mail control panel enables you to manage your mailboxes and customize general settings according to your preference. If you want to know about zoho mail control panel login, read this page completely. This article shows you the steps to log in to the Zoho Mail control panel. We have also listed some best features of the Zoho control panel. With all that said, let's move into the topic.
Here is the list of Zoho control panel features:
- Step 1:Control all your user accounts in one place.
- Step 2:User-specific vacation replies
- Step 3:Customize your notification and warning emails
- Step 4:Administrator privileges
How To Access Zoho Control Panel
- step 1:Open your default browser and visit the Zoho Control Panel page.
- step 2:Enter your Admin or Super Admin credentials in the respective fields and log in to your account.
- step 3:Now, start access zoho control panel.
- step 4:You can also reach Zoho Mail Control Panel via its Mailbox.
- step 5:To do it, open your browser and visit the Zoho Mail page.
- step 6:Now, click the SIGN IN option at the top-right corner.
- step 7:On the following screen, enter your email address or mobile number in the respective field and click Next. In case you forgot the password, click the Forgot Password link and update your password.
- step 8:Once you sign in to your Zoho Mail account, click your display picture at the top-right corner.
- step 9:It will direct you to the Zoho Control Panel section. Now, you can access Zoho Control Panel and your user profile section.
- step 10:If you are looking for the procedure for accessing Zoho Mail Admin, open the Play Store application and install the Zoho Mail Admin application.
- step 11:Now, open the Zoho Mail Admin app and log in to your account with your credentials.
This is how you know zoho mail control panel login. For further questions and clarifications, reach our technical experts for assistance.